don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author!

My Girls♥

Everything was began from facebook! i know them from facebook, i close to them from facebook, and they became my bestfriend from facebook also! so thank you facebook :D

In my real life i ever had 4 best friend (from JHS) but now, we're SEPERATED!! but now i find 4 girls again ;) oke lets see who they are ;)

♥NATALIA

we knew each other from facebook. i used to become an admin of one of group on facebook and she as a member. since then, we become a friend :) and we share everything. i share my problem to her, and so did too. and it make us more closer and become bestfriend. she not only my close frriend, she also like my sister :). although we never meet each other & i dont know when we will meet? but i still love her like my real sister. i miss her so much, now she kinda buzy with her job & collage so, we lack of communication lately :( I MISS YOU NATAL :((

♥ANGELA & CYNTHIA
angel-tya(cynthia)

I know them aslo from facebook, same as natalia they are also member of the group. i know Angel first and then she introduced cynthia or we call her tya to me. im so happy to know them. our age are same and you know? we are very close like siblings ! they even called me by phone and it make me so shock! lol i dont know why maybe its because it was the 1st time we talk since we only communicate by facebook, twitter or texting. we can be so crazy if we meet (on facebook/twitter) i have so much fun if i with them. they make me laugh, they make me not alone, they support me and so do i :) i hope someday we can meet, I LOVE YOU ANGELA & CYNTHIA :)

♥KAI 

same like another, i also know her by facebook. and she very like CN BLUE & MISS A wkwk. i give her nickname "UBUL(Ulat Bulu/caterpillar)" hahaha. she likes call me 'nyet!' if we chat so i decided to give her nickname. i ever give her nickname "Dandellion" also haha. She is so kind to me, we close aslo. same as natalia i assume as my sister :) . i ofter share my problem to her! I LOVE YOU MY UBUL :)

well, i hope we can meet each other someday and having fun together. dont leave me ya hehe i love you all :*

No comments:

Post a Comment