don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author!

(-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)

actually yesterday i have something to show, it's something i made at afternoon on thursday. a day before our 4 month anniv. but i tore it up with annoyance :'( . it's not a special thing but that day i wanna show it to you :'( . i made a 'M' letter from cardboard and i also wrote 'IMahathir' on it too , i have the pics but i cant upload it! 

i feel so ungodly, our status is unclear. who am i now in your eyes? your friend? or still a special person in your heart? i do not know! you stay away from me, i think you dont need me anymore so you do that! i know , maybe im not the right person for you. i realize it! but please, gimme a clarity, my heart is not a toy!! i know im bad for you, i always make you hurt, make you disappointed, sad, and so on . but, I LOVE YOU !!! i swear, I DO LOVE YOU :'( . i dont know you still love me or not, but clearly in this blog i say to you "I LOVE YOU" ! but, seems like you dont need me anymore so you move away~~ 

i just want a clarity, just it! im you GIRL FRIEND or im NOT ??!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry.. :'(
    you fell that becuse of me.. actually that day i really want to be with you, i want cause that our day, but your sms not come, so i think you dont want. :'(
    i want to have it. why you tore it up?? its a special thing for me, dont you know?? everything about you is special.. :'(
    however our relationship, i still loving you, nothing else..
    i move away cause i think i will disturb you. im sorry, im really2 sorry my love.. :'(
    i will hold your promise, dont break your promise to me, and i will do the same.. :') i promise..

    ReplyDelete