don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author! don't copy or take out anything in this blog with include the name of the author!

last day of holiday! hiksssss :'(

hi!
how's ur holiday people? wonderfull? lucky ya! -_-

my holiday was run smoothly or just say my holiday just so so, nothing special. i spent it almost wholly at home, with my computer. i keep tweeting & tumblring everything everyday. just like that 'till my family from my village came to my home to celebrate my cousin's wife graduation & new year ofc. at new year eve we get around the city while enjoying the beautiful sky with fireworks. and on friday(6th jan) we went to Sidrap with my grandpa, aunt, and parents. and yu know? yesterday i was went to fishing \(´▽`)/  , it was pretty fun since the last time i go there when i was 9 :D we weren't got many fish, but it was fun! and today i back to makassar again. school tomorrow, idk why i have no spirit! yet i have to face it -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment